Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene-WASH
- Safe water storage through the construction of water wells, provision of water filters in various Regions
- Water Education with a focus on helping individuals and communities know the value of water and also how well they can dispose of waste safely.
- Natural Resource and environment Protection to promote awareness of climate changes and stopping global warming in the world.
- Strengthening and creating more Cooperative societies in communities
- Youth Empowerment and skill development workshops
- Leadership and Career Guidance workshops
- Adding Value on Vegetables and other fruits to create employment for different households.
Sexual Reproductive Health and general Health with a team of expertized Volunteers
- Campaigns on awareness on HIV/AIDs Epidemics and STIs and working closely with teams that will help attain a positive goal of an HIV/AIDs free UGANDA-AFRICA.
- Maternal Health
- Early teen Marriages both in rural and urban centers
- Campaigns on stopping Female Genital Mutilation
- Campaign on malaria-free Uganda-Africa and the world in general.
Adult Literacy covering
- Girl Child and Adult Education
- Campaigns on Human Rights, We protect and advocate for human rights at any level.
- Gender Violence, with an emphasis on fighting and prevention of violence against children and women in communities of Uganda and beyond.
Orphans and Rehabilitation
- Campaigns on drug abuse and providing counseling sessions to the affected individuals in various communities
- Volunteer works to help restore faith and build trust and confidence in the lives of orphaned children, homeless, and faced with natural calamities.
- Restoration of street children through foster homes and allocating them to specific homes and orphanage centers.
Our members make changes possible. They're the people we call on whenever and wherever human rights, Transformational development programs that are under attack. Their actions, big and small, put pressure on governments, institutions, and decision-makers to do the right thing.
Your actions could help bring development amongst African communities. Change laws to stop violence against women, vulnerable children, or becoming the voice of the voiceless. So take action today, and help protect people's human rights, abilities, and innovative ideas in the communities that we live in..
The Power of Involving in a good causeVolunteer your energy, talents, and resources to bring hope and transformation to those who suffer and want to change their communities. and also to bring to pass the organizational mission.